We will pick you up at your hotel at 5:30 AM, and head out for the park, arriving at 9:30 AM.
It is the third largest theme park in Latin America. There you will find a scale replica of the original colors of the Great Jaguar Temple located in Tikal. The theme park showcases many styles of architecture that range from traditional, colonial, and neo-classical.
The park features architectural reproductions of many landmarks from across the world, including the Trevi Fountain, Moulin Rouge, and the Tikal Temple of the Great Jaguar. The park is divided into seven total plazas, which feature architecture from a total of six countries, including France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland. Each national architecture style is featured in its own unique plaza
Xetutul features two roller coasters; Avalancha, a steel roller coaster with 8 inversions (one of only six roller coasters in the world with 8 or more inversions, and Central America’s largest roller coaster; and Choconoy a smaller family roller coaster. Xetutul also features the only double-decker carousel in Central America.
When you arrive in Retalhuleu (theme parks area), you will have approximately six hours to spend at the theme park. After your day of Xetulul fun, board the transport for the relaxing and stress-free ride back to Guatemala or Antigua Guatemala hotels. We depart at 3:30pm.
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Guatemala City
- Admissions to Xetulul Theme Park
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Fees for park rides
- You must book this tour 48 hours in advance.
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- We suggest that you bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sun glasses, sun block, repellent, rain gear, and any personal medication.
- On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher and air ticket confirmation.
- REQUIRED: In order to issue the air tickets to Guatemala / Flores / Guatemala, all passengers must provide the following:
- Full Legal Name
- Passport Number
- Nationality & Date of Birth
- Pick up Place: Name of Hotel in Guatemala City